Saturday, March 31, 2018

Great News about Larette Island

Alouette is NOT closing!!  I repeat... Alouette is NOT closing!!

A current tenant and friend of mine LRRiven Resident (Riven for short) and I just submitted support tickets a few moments ago to transfer Larette Island to her!  She is going to keep Alouette and everything else on the sim as-is.

With that being said, I haven't been accepting donations towards Alouette since March 1st and I had also removed the donation R2D2 from Amy's store at that time.  There will no longer be any updates to the Donation Trail on this blog and the sole purpose for this blog will continue to be in regards to Amy's legacy.

Thank you for everyone's support on this journey.  Giving up Larette Island was one of the most difficult choices I've ever had to make.  I've had it for about 10 years and I have a lot of memories tied to it, especially with Amy.  My heart is comforted and I am so overjoyed to know that the sim is going to a well known friend!!!

<3
Lacie Chambers
aka Chrissy (IRL)

No comments:

Post a Comment