Thursday, March 10, 2016

March 2016 Tier Payment

For the first time in a while, the sim is at maximum occupancy and I didn't have to cover what wasn't rented out.  So if you're wondering why the $L amount I transferred from the Rental Avi to my premium account is higher than usual, that's why.  I personally occupy a parcel that's 1,464 prims which is about equivalent to $7906L/mo rent ($1.35L/wk/prim).  I of course also cover any fluctuations due to the Linden to USD currency exchange to ensure the $295USD/mo Tier and $9.50USD/mo Premium Fees are taken care of every month.

Thank you so much to my tenants for being so wonderful and paying rent on time and keeping up with communication!  Also, a huge thank you to the residents of the SL community that continue to donate towards the fees for Amy's parcel.  If you could see into my heart, you would truly understand the extent of my gratitude to each and every one of you.

With that being said, here are the screenshot transactions for March 2016.

Rental Avi Funds Transfer 3.2016

$L to USD currency exchange 3.2016



$L Sell Order Final 3.2016
Tier & Premium Membership taken for 3.2016



No comments:

Post a Comment