Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Happy 27th Birthday Amy!

I remember  in 2009 when we threw you a surprise birthday party in Second Life for your 21st!  We equipped you with pixelated alcohol because you were now allowed to have it and decorated the sim with balloons, bunnehs and other various fluffys and just had a fun time hanging out!

July 28, 2009.  Celebrating Amy's 21st birthday!
Happy 27th Birthday to my wonderful friend Amy!

Today is a day to celebrate for without today myself and my family would have never been able to meet the amazing, sassy, silly, sweet you! Not a day goes by we don't think of you. Thanks to your nerdy influence the kids LOVE star wars (especially our oldest) and everywhere we look there's a reminder of you. I suppose it's safe to say you're always around us. I love and miss you sooooo much! I hope you're in heaven having a ball and petting a moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment