Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Relay For Life 2015

Relay for Life Walk 2015 started in SL on 7/18/2015 (I know this post is several days late) but I wanted to share that the Purple Tears Team had a few dedications to Amy within their RFL display.

They hid a moose in the garden.  The lovely Memorial Garden by Dust Bunny is placed next to a bench and Amy's picture is up in the Memorial Hallway.  When you click the picture it gives out a note card written by Brennie Slade with a lovely dedication.  There are also several luminaries lit in Memory of Amy.

If you would like to visit to see it for yourself, you have until 7/23/2015.
SLURL to Relay for Life Walk sims.

The one thought I had running through my head was, as difficult as it has been to get through the sadness from losing my loved ones to that terrible "C" word, on the RFL sims, you can't help but look around and know that we are never alone.

*hugs to everyone*

I love and miss you Amy and Grandpa <3




No comments:

Post a Comment