Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December 2015 Tier Payment

Hi There!

I used to personally have 1/4 of the sim on Larette Island but because I'm not active in Second Life anymore (that may change, you never know) I downsized my parcel and rented most of it out.  I currently reside my house and store on a 1464 prim lot.

If anyone is interested, there is a 878 prim lot still available for rent.  $1.35L per prim/per week.  Residential is ok on the ground or sky (if you prefer a skybox 1500m or higher) and Commercial is also ok (no clubs) as long as it's in the sky (1500m or higher).  The rule for the sky domes is so they don't cast a shadow on the ground for those of us that love taking pictures.  The sim is beautifully decorated and changes seasons 4 times a year.  We're currently on winter and Brennie's land looks like a post-card.

Please private plurk me @LacieCakes if interested!

Anyway, enough of my rambling.  Here are the screenshots for this months tier transactions.  I've updated last months with the finalized screenshots of Linden Labs charges as well as Amy's donation trail.  Links are in the side bar.


Transfer from Rental Avi 12/2015.  It's a higher amount due to downsizing my own parcel and renting it out.  Welcome new tenants!
Currency Exchange Transaction 12/2015

Exchange Transaction Finalized.  Now for LL to take out Tier on 12/11/15 & Premium Fees on 12/28/15

Land and Premium Fees taken out 12.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment